U.S.A S.W.A.T TEAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
U.S.A S.W.A.T TEAM

U.S.A S.W.A.T TEAM FORUM

+2
krazzy4
Lancelot
6 posters

Important for me please read this I love you all

Lancelot
    Lancelot

Male Posts : 13

Important for me please read this I love you all Empty Important for me please read this I love you all

Post by Lancelot Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Hello To all. In this clan i knew a lot of greats players but in front of this i knew to big fellow, big people and first of all true brothers of arms Wink. im sorry because i Have to say that it has been an honour belong to the clan but can not belong more to this Clan mainly by personal problems that if any wants to know me do it know to my post sirlancelotangel@hotmail.com and i will answered i miss you all and i deliver all what Lancelot has been a friend a bad player lol but first of all an Admin.
    Mainly do it by my marriage, but equal from time to time happened to play a while. Im sorry Lead you left me a lot of responsibility that sometimes i dont fulfilled I miss you all Lancelot/ Andrés Quijano

CHANGE OF PLANS After a long conversations whit my wife i explained to she how i feel whit all of you so im stay in clan sorry for the change of mind but im a good negotiator whit my wife and i love she a lot and she loves me too so im here but i cant play a lot of time PEACE and see you on server

Last edited by Lancelot on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    krazzy4
    krazzy4

Male Posts : 61

Important for me please read this I love you all Empty Re: Important for me please read this I love you all

Post by krazzy4 Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

man i miss u Sad who gone call me panditaaa Very Happy

good luck in ur future and come to gsc Smile
    Massey
    Massey

Male Posts : 37

Important for me please read this I love you all Empty Re: Important for me please read this I love you all

Post by Massey Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 am

its good to know ur staying bro but please make sure everything is ok in the real world b4 you come here

all the best,
    massey
    TeaTime
    TeaTime

Male Posts : 45

Post by TeaTime Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 am

He He...
    I NOT WANNA know what U give ur wife, that she let u play..;o)
    But i know this VERY well....
    All this..."Must u play this damn shooter again....."
    Or...."Cmon, are u not too old 4 this".
    I say NO.
    ;o)

As long the real life is not effected....lets PLAY
    Nice that u stay...mybe ur wife wanna join some time too..;o)
    And then she see WHAT a fun it is!!!
    ;o)

Stay sharp
    Ece_
    Ece_

Female Posts : 44

Post by Ece_ Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 am

oh,nice to hear that u r staying Lance,

At first I just thought like panda and said to myself who's gonna say"let me play ece"(although u started killing me for the last week:)) and then I read the rest of ur message and yeaaa
    he can say it again! I thought...

Send my regards and thanks to ur wife,hope she can join us too and see how happy we r altogether... sunny

P.S:We all love u too Lance:)
    miGma
    miGma

Male Posts : 47

Post by miGma Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 pm

ahhhhhhhh
    i thought you gonna leave cuz you dont want i arrest you anymore lance afro

now serious! Laughing
    im glad you stay bro we all love you and we all love play with you Smile
    see you on server soon to kick your ass Cool

peace

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:44 am