U.S.A S.W.A.T TEAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
U.S.A S.W.A.T TEAM

U.S.A S.W.A.T TEAM FORUM

+8
Vanessa
fosa
TeaTime
killerdelux
destroyer
matze
Massey
The_Swede
12 posters

What happening to the clan?

The_Swede
    The_Swede

Male Posts : 21

What happening to the clan? Empty What happening to the clan?

Post by The_Swede Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 pm

I dont think Im alone to be a little scared when I see more and more good players leave our clan. Im not sure why ppl left so I wont say anything bout it.
    But also I have noticed that the atmosphere's not as good as it was when I joined. Dont feel that much as a family anymore Sad

One thing I think can be a reason is to many new members on a very short time. I think it should be harder to be a member. Rule breakers and that kind of ppl shoulndt be able to join.

Thats my opinion

Cya all take care .
    Massey
    Massey

Male Posts : 37

What happening to the clan? Empty Re: What happening to the clan?

Post by Massey Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm

i think people are depeloping in the personal lifes bro....but im not leaveing any time soon Very Happy unless i get kicked out of clan or something like that..... but yea maybe you are right....i know i have not been in this clan as long as most members have but but are all my bros and sisters and i hope we can stay together as good clan for long time to come!

peace
    matze

Post by matze Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm

One think why i am really unhappy is heaps of players think they are the best and they just want points and get higher in ranking. We are not the family anymore how we were 3 month ago.

I must say i was tho about to leave clan but shaoran said i should stay. And i will stay Razz

take care guys
    destroyer
    destroyer

Male Posts : 16

Post by destroyer Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:27 pm

The damn Points.
    why we care about points? the only thing coming from this is arreststealing and this bs.
    hey! this game is not about points. its fun we play for. ok, i hope most of us play for fun.
    idc about my points - they come and then vanessa makes a new rank for me...
    thats it...

why dont we just play for fun. making funny stuff on server.
    funny skin of vip would be lol.
    it was once that kinda we just played and had fun. but this was last year 2 months after clan was founded. when i just joined US. when i was R lol... played all the night...

when i see for exemple(?) massey or winky in gsc, we play on TSS and just haveing fun owning some noobs... once when hitman was only we went on other servers and did funny things Cool

so my 'idk what the word is' is tht we put away rankings. making live relaxed. there will be no I NEED TO PLAY COS I WANNA GET NEW RANK thing anymore. thats what i would say...

take care
    Destroyer
    killerdelux

Male Posts : 90

Post by killerdelux Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 am

people change ... time change ...
    you are all right... but thats a part of a life ...
    open your own clan Wink and you wilL see how it is =P

and for leaving the clan, if clan has no good atmospere's ... look like things happen... some rules are stupid but thats how the clan is working...
    AT tHE begin of THIS CLAN it was the BEST clan EVER... then things changed and it become more and more worst ... Mature people left clan because they EXACTLY knew what was going on .. only young stayed ... and then New members new rules new happenings ... thats how it works ...

PEACE BROTHERS
    destroyer
    destroyer

Male Posts : 16

Post by destroyer Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 am

killer u dont know how it was at the beginning. u started playing months after it began.
    TeaTime
    TeaTime

Male Posts : 45

Post by TeaTime Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:07 am

He guys, come down....

It was and its STILL just a game....nothing serious.
    Nothing u HAVE to do....
    How destroyer say....there comes times its good and times when its not so funny...
    Ok u can say ...he teatime ...u out of rankings u can say this.....
    Thats right. cuz i DONT care aboout ranks....
    BUT ranks are good for effort...i mean something to reach when u play....
    Thats why millions of people play World of Warcraft and so on.
    Cuz u have soo many missions..
    Here, i can only talk from me, MY mission is to have fun with U all.
    And i have to say...For 90% i have it....;o)
    And sometimes when i not wanna play i not play.....
    So dont spend too much time here... u all young...BUT if u come on server HAVE fun.
    But also feel a bit with u. In last time the mood is going a bit down....
    But i think, its just cuz we didn't make much "fun" things in the last time.
    But Jay and Shrut had to do some important things with server. But now i things keep running good, and we will have a nice fun war this weekend...
    I will be there...
    Just for fun...
    Glad to be with u guys...
    Stay sharp!!!
    fosa
    fosa

Male Posts : 31

Post by fosa Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 am

things do not really improve in these 2 years I have clan. the mudaças that were not improved at all. the contrary. continue doing what they want, they want to promote. whom they think best. I am also achieved and this is one of the grounds on which many of the former member is gone. Not only for this but not other reasons which is only in the post, and what many here are still safe sinplismente nothing but friendship. and has many of menbros here that are long and they deserve your respect and priority. in front of many beginners. and do not have. I do the following question what they did so to earn promotion. I have nothing against anyone but the rights must be followed. the priorities and old BUT WAS ALWAYS SO. and really not the same clan and is already very tempo.o problem and that there are few who have courage to speak something. That is why nothing will work mudar.o rank should always give preference to, but old. and hinder entry of newcomers.
    killerdelux

Male Posts : 90

Post by killerdelux Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 pm

fosa i love you bro... amigos per sempre
    fosa
    fosa

Post by fosa Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

i love you too lol!
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Male Posts : 24

What happening to the clan? Empty ...

Post by Vanessa Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 pm

FOSA!!!!!FOSA!!!!FOSA!!!

how can u talk about rankking system like that man?!?! i keep promoting people just because i want?!?! NOT FAIR SYSTEM?! thats what u are trying to say!?!

u didnt even READ the promotion system ranking...u dont even know what u have to do to get promoted, how can u talk about ranking like that?!?!? u got me pissed off again with all your crap!

IF U WANT THE PROMOTION SYSTEM STUFF...I WILL SEND IT TO YOU...THAN U WILL SEE WHY U DIDNT GET PROMOTED!!!!

STOP THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT ABOUT RANKING SYSTEM!! you think u can do better job than me? than...talk with shrut and i switch places with you WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM!!! IM TIRED OF THIS

freaking people...all u wanna do is TALKING CRAP ABOUT CLAN! I DONT SEE ANYONE OF YOU DOING POSITIVE STUFF FOR CLAN...ONLY CRITICISING!!!! INCREDIBLE
    JJ_Cale
    JJ_Cale

Male Posts : 11

Post by JJ_Cale Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 pm

I think we all should chill a bit down. Like TT said, it's only a game. It's about having fun. So is this clan. I like most ppl here and it's pretty sweet I can talk and play with ppl from all places.. Isn't that what this is all about?
    All I want to say is I care bout you guys, hope you do the same

Peace out,
    The Dude
    fosa
    fosa

Post by fosa Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:46 pm

not want his post, just want you to remember when. you are here but you were very hulmilde.eu converçei with you about the things of the clan at the beginning, you know my history here, is better than nobody, and nobody but what you owe me that. right to know of my history. You make me part of vanessa.voçe I know a lot of inportaçia for this thing. Seems to be the purpose. but and this can have its place. I do not want. so I want my right.
    Maledis

Male Posts : 50

Post by Maledis Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 pm

people have right to say anything they want unless it harms someone else.....freedom of speech in america hahaha
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post by Vanessa Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:46 pm

sure it is maledis! but when people talk OFFICIALLY IN A FORUM about my job in clan i HAVE THE RIGHT to answer him..soo, whats your point?
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post by Vanessa Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 pm

if you guys dont like me just say it..dont be cynical!
    Mcarthur
    Mcarthur

Male Posts : 28

Post by Mcarthur Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Vanessa bro* Like your work, I support your work, continue this way.
    JJ_Cale
    JJ_Cale

Male Posts : 11

Post by JJ_Cale Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Van U cant be liked or loved by everyone! Anyway, I like you bro; don't worry. And I really appreciate and respect the work you do for the clan. More people should realise that. Keep doing that job man, luf u
    Maledis

Male Posts : 50

Post by Maledis Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:09 pm

vanessa fosa dont mean any harm towards you!!!!! I know fosa and he is very at ease guy
    fosa
    fosa

Post by fosa Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:32 pm

that to me is not fair! vo repeat I have nothing against you or any other person here. I think so not fair. are just some newbie who enter, naked clan. be promoted to super administrator, and I'm here for years. and nothing!. administrator so that come begging cause I needed. nobody here and no better than anyone. if they are want to know who did. because everyone has also participated. which the difference is. I know. is you do not speak so leva.e by mim.falo who do not have the courage to open your mouth. inport with me and not to me can happen after that. and what I think.
    fosa
    fosa

Post by fosa Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:26 am

I talk to and my todos.sabe which evil and bring everything I do too seriously. not want to lose anyone from this clan of friendship. I do not think badly of me '. I tired this, I will not leave the clan, but a time to vote. for me to cool my head. Suddenly you can be certain I wrong. suddenly I'm being too selfish. in any way vanessa I apologize if I offended you. relmente was not my intention. but for that and if you remember me, when you came to this clan, so that. sorry. Are you always was a good person. and I never went its rival
    Suspect
    fosa
    fosa

Post by fosa Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am

i im me sorry all
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post by Vanessa Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 am

ok topic about this closed! i will talk with fosa privatly..
    Mcarthur
    Mcarthur

Male Posts : 28

Post by Mcarthur Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:01 pm

FOR ALL MEMBERS study

We must bear in mind several aspects that many people believe unjustly but actually(indeed)it are not.
    1- Not to break the rules of the clan, it is the first thing that is said.
    2- When you request the revenue to the clan, it is asked you all the time you can dedicate to playing, but when they are accepted do not playing the time that is needed.
    3- You cannot demand, a promotion, if you do not fulfill the procedure of the clan, respect, english only in the server, not request so much spec or view for long time in the game.
    4-Also it is asked them to be connected to GSC and always it is necessary to request that they do it.

In these 4 points the rules of the clan break. Please stop this, Nothing is unjust.
    Razor

Post by Razor Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm

The clan has changed, I remember when we all used to speak together, Laugh, And have fun.
    I also remember when me & Salvage used to be competing for ranks, Ahh, Good times those where.
    I miss the old days, Everything was so simple, Now I think, nobody knows what the're doing, Half of you can't spell ..
    I think the clan needs to be a lot more organised ?

What has happend to everybody now, Half of you guys seem to go around picking arguements with people, Just play && Have Fun !
    Leo
    Leo

Male Posts : 3

Post by Leo Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 pm

I like the new server I see some things that do not agree:
    what advances have a lot of administrator if many do not speak or care that the report on players and campers, staff teze, kill team etc ... Pretend that what they are reading or talking, just let it roll even more if the team is that this is not cumprimentro benefited with the rules. he continues playing and does not address either the questions asked to him. This advance is administrator, and want to show the service when the server is responsible for playing online? I think it really should be revised. it is my humble opinion.
    Massey
    Massey

Male Posts : 37

Post by Massey Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm

leo bro we do try but sometimes it is hard you know.... for example only 1 admin is on they might have alot to deal with at 1 time....we try help as much as we can. and if we trying to find a player number it sometimes takes a few minutes to get the ac commands in and by that time they drop bevasue to many ppl go "ban" "kick"
    Leo
    Leo

Male Posts : 3

Post by Leo Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 am

Massey wrote:leo bro we do try but sometimes it is hard you know.... for example only 1 admin is on they might have alot to deal with at 1 time....we try help as much as we can. and if we trying to find a player number it sometimes takes a few minutes to get the ac commands in and by that time they drop bevasue to many ppl go "ban" "kick"

Massey my friend, I agree with you, is because the clan's own members reported that the players do not respect the rules and has administrator who pretends not read or does not give the minimum. I am not charging anything for anyone, I apologize if this intention, only reporting something that I get, so that those responsible can find a way to improve even more. a hug.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:25 am